I don't know about you all people I generally don't bend myself to read a vampire fiction, it's just too much and I can't take it sometimes. But believe me when I say that the brotherhood series is much more interesting than a regular vampire fantasy and many people enjoy it a lot.
I can't talk here about the whole series right now, may be eventually i will pick one after another. This review is solely about the book Dark lover the very first in the series of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.
Every one who read that book has a different review some say it's good time pass, some say it was horrible, some say it was just adorable. Now for me it was book I came across on Goodreads while travelling in Metro (my journey is on daily basis is around 2 hours one way) , so I have got into a habit of attaching myself to a book and enjoying this 4 hour tedious journey through the same space and majorly same crowds.
I was reluctant to read this book would be saying it too modestly I was against it, but then I thought "hey if can't find a better book I'll start it." So I began to read with already bitterness in my heart knowing I would hate it. So I was surprised getting glued to this stupid sappy romance story. One would say I liked the booked cause I already had low expectations and i would totally agree with you. I enjoyed this book because I didn't expect to enjoy it.
Now what this book is about :
1. Of course vampires the vicious bloodsuckers but there is also a twist, I don't want to give you spoilers but you'll find it interesting.
2. A 6 foot 6 inches tall well built guy (oh my fault a man with a capital M, leather clad and a king (not just a king but a blind king). Swoon!!!!
3. The evil genius of the villains and the inhumane kind they were.
4. The beautiful girl in distress and needs the protagonist (now that's just sappy).
5. A protective friend who in secret loves the girl with his own twisted past (ofcourse I am talking about Butch).
So these are the elements of the book. This is not just a normal book it's kind of precursor of all the books in the series introducing each of the brothers and Knicks and knacks, so you can attach yourself to one you like the best and wait for there own story to appear.
But be beware this is truly a sappy love story and still can make you addicted to itself.
Read it people you'll like it (or may be not) cause I can't tell if you really love a love story or just a random book. But try and decide for yourself friends.
You can download it here as a ebook :Dark Lover ebook
I will never get tired of hearing your opinions on my writings and what you felt after reading this book. Looking forward to it

Hey.. Ruff Ryder here.. Instagram blocked my id..
ReplyDeletesend me email at ruff.ryder35@yahoo.in