I am new to the world of blogging or infact writing if we want to delve into the world of the plain and simple truths. I love reading anything and sometimes everything. So when someone suggested that I simultaneously pick up a pen and start writing I thought "ohhh, why not, its not like I have got something to loose."
So here I am with a pen and paper thinking what should I write about and then I thought oh of course what I love most in the world and what I is closest to my heart i.e. Books. This one blog I a keeping it short and simple and just telling everyone who is interested in reading you should read what I love to read and why cause it might help you in choosing what next book to read or what not to read(cause same mistakes shouldn't be made).
Wait for my next blog it will enlighten you what your next next read should be if you are as of know undecided about your next read
good keep it up
ReplyDeleten all t best 4 ur next :)
Thanks for your wishes
Delete